Do you have a group of friends, an established mommy or parenting group, or want a nutrition presentation or discussion at a business or family function? Group rates are available based on the specifics of your situation.
Some ideas for group sessions:
- Baby-led Weaning Lunch: invite me and some friends into your kitchen to prepare lunch as a group, learn about safe infant feeding, get some examples of how to modify family meals for babies, and then eat our meal with the babies.
- Eating during Breastfeeding: Have a session with your breastfeeding support group or postpartum group about eating during breastfeeding- covering allergies, caffeine, alcohol, and myths about foods to avoid during breastfeeding.
- Prenatal Freezer-Stash Session: let's get together with your pregnant friends and/or postpartum supporters to make some freezer meals to help you with feeding yourself after baby comes, and have a chat throughout. We can talk about symptom management during pregnancy, preparation for breastfeeding, eating during labour, and tips on how to feed yourself through the postpartum period.
- Caregiver Session: Having a hard time getting everyone on board with your child's food allergy or intolerance, picky eating, or comments about weight? Let's have a caregiver session with everyone important in your child's life (parents, grandparents, step parents, aunts, uncles, nanny/babysitter) to talk about how we are going to work together in your child's best interest.
- Kids in the Kitchen: join your little ones for an age-appropriate cooking session, with a bit of positive nutrition information along the way. We can have it at your house, or in a community space. Have me there, or let me design some specialized materials based on what your set up is for you to run it yourself!